Baseball Prospectus released its Top 10 Orioles prospects list today, and it's not too surprising that right-hander Kevin Gausman ranks No. 1 after making his major league debut last season.
Gausman, who was 3-5 with a 5.66 ERA in 20 games (five starts) in 2013, moves ahead of right-hander Dylan Bundy in Baseball Prospectus' rankings this year. Bundy, who missed the entire 2013 season after undergoing Tommy John surgery, falls from the top spot last year to No. 2.
Right-handed pitcher Hunter Harvey, the Orioles' first-round draft pick this year, ranks No. 3 on the list. Left-handed pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez is fourth and infielder Jonathan Schoop is No. 5 in the rankings.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles photo day [pictures]
- 2014 Orioles spring training [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' Opening Day roster
- Peter Schmuck's Orioles player predictions
- Orioles FanFest 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Sights and sounds from Orioles FanFest [Video]
The full list is below.
1. RHP Kevin Gausman
2. RHP Dylan Bundy
3. RHP Hunter Harvey
4. LHP Eduardo Rodriguez
5. 2B Jonathan Schoop
6. RHP Mike Wright
7. LHP Tim Berry
8. RHP Zachary Davies
9. C Chance Sisco
10. OF Josh Hart
If you subscribe to Baseball Prospectus, you can read the full article here for detailed analysis on each player.