The Orioles are on pace to total 146 errors this season, which would tie them for the third highest total in club history (1959). Only the 1955 (167) and 1954 teams (147) committed more. Those were the Orioles first two seasons in Baltimore after moving from St. Louis.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles home run database
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
- 35th annual OriolesREACH Holiday Party for Kids [Pictures]
- Major League Baseball's winter meetings [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' 25-man roster for 2014 Opening Day
See more photos »
Right fielder Nick Markakis will begin a minor-league rehab assignment Saturday playing for Double-A Bowie. … In his first start for Triple-A Norfolk, Brian Matusz threw a four-hit shutout against Charlotte. … First baseman Mark Reynolds was back in the lineup Friday after taking a pitch to the hand Thursday. He had an ugly bruise on his palm. … The Orioles’ seven runs Thursday were the most they’ve scored in a road game since plating eight on June 5 in Boston. In 11 road games since, the team averaged 2.36 runs and was hitting .174/.243/.240. … The Orioles entered Friday with a 6-10 record against the AL West. They have winning records against the AL East (17-15), AL Central (10-6) and the NL (11-7).