What do Zelous Wheeler, Rougned Odor, Bear Bay and Rock Shoulders have in common?
Well, they're all actual names of minor league baseball players. And they're all in the running for "Moniker Madness" -- a bracket-style tournament on milb.com that it setting out to determine who has the best name in all of the minors.
Wheeler, as you die-hards already know, is an infielder for the Orioles' Triple-A affiliate in Norfolk. He's only batting .212 for the Tides, but here's his chance to really make a name for himself. (See what I did there?)
- Bundy allows a homer; Matusz shelled
- Orioles first-round pick Gausman discusses theater shooting in his native Aurora, Colo.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles celebrate American League East title [Pictures]
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
See more photos »
If you're compelled to cast your vote -- or just want to see some of the other names -- the polls for the Round of 32 are open through Monday.
Our boy Zelous will need to defeat Chicago Cubs farmhand (and former Florida State wide receiver) Taiwan Easterling to move on to the next round.