The New York Mets held up posting their lineup for a while this afternoon, waiting on who’d be starting for the Orioles.
Jake Arrieta was scheduled – and Jake Arrieta it will be.
Although he almost was wiped out by what he thinks was a bad pork chop at the team hotel in Atlanta on Saturday night.
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles home run database
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
- 35th annual OriolesREACH Holiday Party for Kids [Pictures]
- Major League Baseball's winter meetings [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' 25-man roster for 2014 Opening Day
See more photos »
Arrieta said he had terrible food poisoning on Sunday, couldn’t keep any food down. And the Orioles wanted to see how he was this afternoon before allowing him to make his start.
But Arrieta said this afternoon that he was fine and ready to go.