Actor Josh Charles, a Baltimore native and avid Orioles fan, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch before Game 2 of the American League Division Series between the Orioles and New York Yankees tonight at Camden Yards.
Charles currently stars on the CBS sitcom, The Good Wife, and he previously was featured in the movie Dead Poets Society.
Early Monday, Charles posted the following message on Twitter:
Yes, I'll be throwing out the first pitch tonight and I will seriously consider naming my first son Buck if the @orioles win. #BUCKleUp
Actor Josh Charles to throw out first pitch for Game 2 of Orioles-Yankees series
- Notable first pitches at Camden Yards [Pictures]
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles photo day [pictures]
- 2014 Orioles spring training [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' Opening Day roster
- Peter Schmuck's Orioles player predictions
See more photos »
- Sights and sounds from Orioles FanFest [Video]