21. Bengals (22): They have lost four straight, which is what happens when your quarterback is too nice a guy.
23. Rams (24): Five of their last eight are on the road, and so far the Rams are 0-4 in games played outside of St. Louis.
24. Jets (26): A subpar ground attack and a subpar run defense is a bad combination.
25. Bills (25): They have been outscored in the fourth quarter 90-28.
26. Panthers (30): Nothing motivates better than desperation, and this is a desperate team.
27. Redskins (18): Let's be honest — the Redskins have been playing for next year ever since they drafted RGIII.
30. Titans (27): Aside from offense, defense and special teams, the Titans didn't look like a bad team Sunday.