2. Giants: They are a little beat up at cornerback, but their pass rush should be able to compensate while they get healthy.
- Photos: Urlacher back at Bears practice
VOTE: Should Urlacher play vs. Colts?
Brian Urlacher returned to the practice field on Monday. Should the Bears let him play on Sunday vs. the Colts or should they hold him out to be ready for the Packers on Sept. 13?
He should play on Sunday (713 responses)
He should wait to play (1070 responses)
1783 total responses
(Results not scientific)
This poll is closed to voting.
- 2012 Chicago Bears results
1000 Football Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA
Soldier FIELD, 1410 Museum Campus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
4. Ravens: The offense should be better than ever, but the Ravens still need to figure out how to replace linebacker Terrell Suggs.
5. 49ers: This team is so solid all-around that it's difficult to envision them not being highly competitive.
6. Steelers: Losing guard Dave DeCastro was a blow for the Steelers, but they have dealt with offensive line injuries well in the past.
7. Texans: Everyone expects them to be good. But with a little luck, they can be better than that.
8. Bears: This team needs Brian Urlacher not only to be on the field but also to play like he did in 2011.
9. Chiefs: The more you see of this team, the more you like it.
10. Lions: Matthew Stafford and the Lions receivers might be able to pass for 800 yards against the Lions secondary, which is both comforting and disturbing to Lions fans.
11. Falcons: This team has flown way under the radar through the preseason, but that might not last long.
12. Saints: With defensive end Will Smith suspended for four games and Aaron Kromer feeling his way as interim head coach, the Saints could get off to a rocky start.
13. Eagles: The heat is on Andy Reid, but he usually responds pretty well in such situations.
14. Bengals: If the Andy Dalton-to-A.J. Green combo is better this year than last, the Bengals will be for real.
15. Broncos: Now that we can be reasonably sure Peyton Manning can still tear the heart out of a defense, there is good reason to believe in this team.
16. Chargers: They have had some tough injuries early, but the Chargers can get through them if their defense plays as well as it can.
17. Panthers: This Panthers offense is starting to look like it can be very scary for opposing defenses.
18. Raiders: It might take some time for new coach Dennis Allen's program to start hitting on all cylinders, but there is some talent here.
19. Titans: Quarterback Jake Locker has looked good so far — let's see if he can keep it up when the games mean something.