DiPietro, a 6-foot, 165-pound Baltimore Crabs product, attended Big 4, National Scholastic Club Lacrosse Association Member Guest, Aloha Fall Ball Tournament, Diamond Showcase and the B'more Classic, with a highlight reel available here. He also considered Princeton, Harvard, Georgetown, North Carolina, Duke, Notre Dame, Syracuse and Pennsylvania.
- Recruiting notes: Mount St. Joseph sophomore Harrison commits to Terps
- Recruiting notes: UMBC men receive commitments from attackman, midfielder
- Recruiting notes: Texas LSM-D Welding commits orally to Terps
- 2014 local men's college lacrosse [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2014 season
- Quint Kessenich: Previewing the NCAA semifinals
See more photos »
Junior oral commitments
Lucas Jackson of Staples High in Westport, Conn., has committed to Loyola Maryland. The 5-11, 205-pound defenseman has played for the CT Chargers, attending National 175, East Coast Lacrosse Camp and Elite 100. He will play with Eclipse Lacrosse Club next summer. Jackson was a member of Staples' 2012 Class L state runner-up squad. He also considered Boston University and Delaware as well as schools in the Division III New England Small College Athletic Conference.
Midfielder Chase Bradshaw of Palo Verde High in Las Vegas also has committed to Loyola. A member of the West Coast Starz and Vegas Starz, he attended NSCLA, Maverik Showtime, Adrenaline Showcase, Adrenaline High Rollers and Terrapin Classic. Watch his highlight reel from summer 2013 events here. He also considered Fairfield, Saint Joseph's and Rutgers, among others.