A member of MN Elite, Storrs was an All-Star at Adrenaline Challenge, UNC Team Camp and Hotbeds. He also considered North Carolina, Princeton and High Point.
- 2014 local men's college lacrosse [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2014 season
- Quint Kessenich's Fact vs. Fiction in college lacrosse
- Quint Kessenich's 2014 college lacrosse storylines: A primer from A to Z
- Looking at the top college men's lacrosse teams for 2014
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: April-May [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Arundel faceoff specialist-midfielder Brett Malamphy has orally committed to UMBC. The 5-11, 190-pound recruit plays club for Smartlink, SoCo and Rock Elite, attending the Maryland Freestate Games, Baltimore Summer Kickoff, Crab City Challenge, Lake Placid and Lehigh Camp, where he was an All-Star. A starter the past two years, he earned second-team All-County honors last spring. Malamphy also considered Lehigh, Maryland and Georgetown.
- Long-stick midfielder-defenseman Matt Billings (Georgetown Prep) has orally committed to Denver. The 5-10, 180-pound recruit started all 21 varsity games this spring and is also a three-year varsity hockey player. He attended Brine National Lacrosse Classic, Nike Blue Chip, Vail Shootout, NDP Tournament of Champions and Brine National Lacrosse Classic. He also considered Maryland and High Point.
- Midfielder Zane Doyle of Queen Anne's High has orally committed to UMBC. The 6-1, 185-pound senior tallied 42 goals and 40 assists last season, also participating in soccer and swimming. For club, he plays for Predator Lacrosse Club and Greene Turtle Ocean City. Doyle also considered Mount St. Mary's, Limestone, Vermont and Jacksonville.
- Severn attackman Ryan Lamon has orally committed to Mount St. Mary's. A starter for the Admirals, Lamon plays club for SoCo, also attending the Brine National Lacrosse Classic and Top 205. He also considered UMBC.