Arrive early and bring your walking shoes if you plan to attend the NCAA women's lacrosse semifinal between Syracuse and Virginia on Friday at 5 p.m. at Towson University's Johnny Unitas Stadium.
Because of Towson University's commencement ceremonies, there will be no parking available in the Johnny Unitas Stadium lots until about 6 p.m.
Before that, fans will have to park at the far end of campus in the West Village Parking Garage off Towsontown Boulevard and Emerson Drive. Free parking will be available in the garage beginning at 3 p.m.
- Draw controls a big factor in Terps-Northwestern semifinal
- Previewing the women's lacrosse national semifinals
- 2014 Federation of International Lacrosse World Championships [Pictures]
- 2014 local men's college lacrosse [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2014 season
- Quint Kessenich: Previewing the NCAA semifinals
See more photos »
It will take about 15 minutes to walk to the stadium from the garage. Limited shuttles will be available for those who need assistance.
The parking jam should abate by the time the second semifinal, between Maryland and Northwestern, begins at 7:30 p.m. There will be no parking problems for Sunday's title game at 8:30 p.m.
For more information and a map of campus with the route from the parking garage to Johnny Unitas Stadium, go to the Towson University website.