He has been to National Scholastic Club Lacrosse Association and Adrenaline Black Card camps, with plans to attend Jake Reed's Nike Blue Chip, Crabfeast, Tri-State and Brine Shootout.
- 2014 Federation of International Lacrosse World Championships [Pictures]
- 2014 NCAA Lacrosse Final Four coverage
- 2014 local men's college lacrosse [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2014 season
- Quint Kessenich: Previewing the NCAA semifinals
- Quint Kessenich's college lacrosse stock watch
See more photos »
- Midfielder Keegan O'Connor of Boys' Latin has committed to Maryland. O'Connor, who had previously made an oral commitment to Loyola University, enjoyed a breakout season at the midfield for the No. 2 Lakers. He plays club for Greene Turtle and Crabs, garnering All-Star honors last summer at King of the Hill and Baltimore Summer Kickoff. He also considered Michigan, Ohio State, Bucknell and Brown.
- Attackman-midfielder Andrew Smiley of St. John's High in Shrewsbury, Mass., has committed to Navy. A year ago, he tallied 42 goals and 31 assists to earn Central Massachusetts Conference All-Star honors. A member of Team Central Red, he is also the quarterback of his varsity football team and was named to the ESPN Boston All-State Team. Smiley also considered Holy Cross, Air Force and Army.
Graduated senior oral commitments
- Goalie Brandon Burke of Bullis School in Potomac, Md., has committed to Colgate. A longtime Brown recruit, Burke is a two-time All-Interstate Athletic Conference netminder. This year, he also earned first-team All-County, second-team All-State and second-team Washington Post All-Met honors. Burke was also twice the goalie for the D.C. team at Under Armour and the Maryland Freestate team.
- Midfielder Cody Radziewicz of Christian Brothers Academy in Syracuse, N.Y. will head to Johns Hopkins this fall after being a longtime Cornell recruit, according to sources. Playing for first-year coach Ric Beardsley, Radziewicz tallied 59 goals and 49 assists, and US Lacrosse All-America honors.
Other postgrad decision
- Severna Park attackman-midfielder Weston Butcher will graduate early and complete a postgraduate year at Trinity-Pawling School in Pawling, N.Y., before going to Penn State.