Supinski played varsity for Haverford as a freshman and was also a member of Mesa Fresh, Dukes LC and Fever Lacrosse. He attended Jake Reed's Nike Blue Chip Camp, among others, and also considered Penn, North Carolina, Duke Maryland, Princeton and Notre Dame.
- Notebook: Rising sophomore Odom commits to Johns Hopkins
- Notebook: Gilman rising sophomore Halpert commits to UNC
- Recruiting notes: Gilman's Matthews joins growing list of commitments by rising sophs
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: April-May [Pictures]
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: Feb.-March [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2013 season
See more photos »
Rising junior midfielder Ryan Hursey (Westminster) has committed to Georgetown. The 6-3, 180-pound Hursey was a top 22 freshman and top 22 sophomore at the Maryland State Lacrosse Coaches Association's Freestate tryouts. He plays for the Chesapeake Rock 2014 and 2013 Elite teams, as well as the POE All-Star team. He attended King of the Hill, Brine Shootout, Tri-state, Champ Camp and Gait Cup (where he was an All-Star selection). As a sophomore starter and All-County selection on state runner-up Westminster, he registered 32 goals and 20 assists. Hursey is a starting receiver on the Owls football team as well. He also considered Towson, Yale, Bucknell, Maryland, High Point and Ohio State.
Rising junior midfielder Osebo Akhigbe of Richard Montgomery High has committed to Mount St. Mary's. Akhigbe led the Rockets in assists as a sophomore and was one of the top goal scorers on the team. He also plays for the Madlax All-Stars and attended the National Scholastic Club Lacrosse Association, UPlax and Brine Shootout camps. He also considered Michigan and Salisbury.