Graduated Boys' Latin lacrosse standout Shack Stanwick, The Sun's All-Metro Player of the Year and Male Athlete of the Year, will be featured in a 30-minute documentary titled "Undeniable: The Road to the All-America Game."
The show, which will run on ESPNU in advance of the Under Armour All-America Lacrosse Classic this weekend, follows Stanwick -- signed with Johns Hopkins -- and Jake Seau, who is the son of former NFL great Junior Seau and is set to play lacrosse at Duke.
It will debut on ESPNU at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday and re-air three times on Saturday: noon, 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Stanwick and Gonzalez named Sun High School Athletes of the Year [VIDEO]
- Boys' Latin's Stanwick lacrosse legacy ends with Shack [Video]
- Boys' Latin senior Shack Stanwick named C. Markland Kelly Award winner
- High school sports in August-September 2014 [Pictures]
- High school sports championships [Pictures]
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
The documentary, presented by Corrigan Sports and Jalbert Film, will chronicle the journey the two have taken to the Under Armour All-America Classic.
The final airing on Saturday will serve as a lead-in to the broadcast of the Under Armour All-America Senior Game at Towson's Johnny Unitas Stadium. ESPNU will air the boys game live at 5 p.m. The girls game will start at 7:30 p.m.