Shutout streak ends for No. 1 McDonogh boys soccer
McDonogh's Calvin Livingston hauls down a penalty kick. (Karl Merton Ferron / The Baltimore Sun / September 20, 2013)
- No.1 McDonogh boys soccer handles No. 2 Loyola in 3-0 win
- High school sports in August-September 2014 [Pictures]
- The Baltimore Sun's 2014 Varsity fall preview
- High school sports championships [Pictures]
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
- National Signing Day ceremonies [Pictures]
See more photos »
Livingston, a senior for the 7-0 Eagles, allowed his first goal of 2013 in a 2-1 win over Haverford on Saturday, a day after pitching his sixth-straight shutout in a 3-0 win over No. 2 Loyola.
On Friday, Livingston made three saves and went largely untested in the second half when the Eagles’ possession offense took control of the game. The goalie made five saves on Saturday.
McDonogh coach Steve Nichols last week credited midfielders Erumuse “Moose” Momoh and George Campbell and defender Scatt MacDonald for their solid defensive play this season.