The Baltimore Sun’s three highest ranked teams rolled in 30-plus point shutouts and only one team suffered a loss to an unranked team, No. 15 Howard, which fell to Howard County foe Reservoir.
One postponement, however, did affect the Top 15. No. 7 St. Paul’s and No. 9 Archbishop Curley will play
their battle of MIAA B Conference undefeated teams Monday after rain washed out Saturday’s scheduled game.
Here’s a look at how The Top 15 fared. Check for the new rankings in Tuesday’s paper.
Ranking/Team/Record/This week’s result/Next opponent
1. Gilman/4-2/Def. Loyola 47-0/Vs. Spalding, Friday
2. River Hill/6-0/Def. Wilde Lake 33-0/Vs. Hammond, Friday
3. Old Mill/6-0/Def. Northeast 36-0/Vs. Glen Burnie, Thursday
4. McDonogh/8-0/Def. St. Frances 28-6/Vs. Loyola, Oct. 26
5. Meade/5-1/Def. Southern 51-36/Vs. Annapolis, Thursday
6. Dunbar/5-1/Def. City 28-26/At Poly, Thursday
7. St. Paul’s/5-0/Postponed/At Archbishop Curley, Monday
8. Milford Mill/5-1/Def. Catonsville 56-21/Vs. Dundalk at CCBC-Dundalk, Friday
9. Archbishop Curley/6-0/Postponed/Vs. St. Paul’s, Monday
10. Arundel/5-1/Def. Annapolis 26-14/At South River, Friday
11. Glenelg/5-1/Def. Oakland Mills 49-8/Vs. Marriotts Ridge, Saturday
12. Archbishop Spalding/6-1/Def. Mount St. Joseph 40-14/At Gilman, Friday
13. St. Frances/3-5/Lost to McDonogh 28-6/At Loyola, Saturday
14. Perry Hall/5-1/Def. Woodlawn 56-6/Vs. Parkville, Friday
15. Howard/4-2/Lost to Reservoir/Vs. Centennial, FridayCopyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun