This week’s action featuring The Baltimore Sun's Top 15 football teams included a couple of major upsets.
St. Frances made its debut in the MIAA A Conference with a victory over No. 7 Calvert Hall Saturday and Perry Hall defeated No. 9 Franklin Friday night.
A couple teams had the week off – Gilman and St. Paul’s – but they will return to action next weekend.
- 2013 Maryland high school football [Pictures]
- No. 6 McDonogh football runs over No. 14 Mount St. Joseph in 34-10 win
- The Baltimore Sun's 2014 Spring All-Metro
- High school sports championships [Pictures]
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
- National Signing Day ceremonies [Pictures]
See more photos »
Here’s a look at how The Top 15 fared. Check for the new rankings in Tuesday’s paper.
Ranking/Team/Record/This week’s result/Next week
1. Gilman/2-2/Idle/Vs. Mount St. Joseph, Friiday
2. River Hill/4-0/Def. Centennial 42-7/At Mount Hebron, Friday
3. Old Mill/4-0/Def. South River, 41-27/At Annapolis, Friday
4. Meade/3-1/Def. Chesapeake-AA 37-31/At Severna Park, Friday
5. Dunbar/3-1/Def. Patterson 42-6/Vs. Maritime, Friday
6. McDonogh/6-0/Def. Mount St. Joseph 34-10/Vs. Calvert Hall, Saturday
7. Calvert Hall/3-3/Lost to St. Frances 32-20/At McDonogh, Saturday
8. St. Paul’s/4-0/Idle/At John Carroll, Friday
9. Franklin/2-2/Lost to Perry Hall 21-7/Vs. Woodlawn, Friday
10. Milford Mill/3-1/Def. Parkville 35-30/At Kenwood, Friday
11. Archbishop Curley/5-0/Def. St. Mary’s 36-22/At Chesapeake-BC, Saturday
12. Arundel/3-1/Def. Glen Burnie 41-14/At Northeast, Friday
13. Glenelg/4-0/Def. Hammond 35-3/Vs. Howard, Friday
14. Mount St. Joseph/1-3/Lost to McDonogh 34-10/At Gilman, Friday
15. Archbishop Spalding/4-1/Def. Loyola 21-10/Vs. St. Frances, Friday