By Katherine Dunn
3:21 PM EST, November 18, 2012
With just two weeks left in the high school football season, seven of The Baltimore Sun’s Top 15 teams are still in action. Six advanced to the state semifinals while Calvert Hall is headed for its annual Turkey Bowl rivalry with Loyola on Thursday morning at M&T Bank Stadium. Here’s a look at the results for the Top 15 from this weekend’s regional finals and MIAA championships.
Look for the new rankings in Tuesday’s paper.
Ranking/Team/Record/Latest result/Next opponent/
1. Gilman/9-2/Def. Calvert Hall 35-7/Season over.
2. Calvert Hall/8-3/Lost to Gilman 35-7/Vs. Loyola Thurs. at M&T Bank Stadium.
3. River Hill/12-0/Def. Atholton 35-27/Vs. Urbana, Fri.
4. Westminster/12-0/Def. Sherwood 62-28/Vs. Quince Orchard, Fri.
5. Franklin/10-2/Lost to Milford Mill33-28/Season over.
6. Old Mill/9-3/Lost to Meade 28-21/Season over.
7. Meade/10-2/Def. Old Mill 28-21/At Wise, Sat.
8. Dunbar/11-1/Def. Forest Park 49-0/Vs. Brunswick, Sat.
9. St. Paul’s/11-0/Def. John Carroll 28-27 OT/Season over.
10. Arundel/10-1/Idle/Season over.
11. Edmondson/11-1/Def. Dundalk 12-6/Vs. Douglass-PG at Poly, Fri.
12. Atholton/10-2/Lost to River Hill 35-27/Season over.
13. Milford Mill/11-1/Def. Franklin 33-28/Vs. Huntingtown, Sat.
14. South River/8-3/Idle/Season over.
15. Broadneck/7-3/Idle./Season over.
Copyright © 2013, The Baltimore Sun