In Week 10, the high school football regular season came to an end and the MIAA A Conference playoffs got underway, all in a wild weekend that included three Top 15 upsets. After a couple of weeks of every team holding its spot, these latest results will scramble The Baltimore Sun's Top 15 heading into the playoffs. Here’s a look at how the Top 15 fared this weekend and who’s up next in the MIAA or regional semifinals.
Look for the new rankings in Tuesday’s paper.
Ranking/Team/Record/Latest result/Next opponent/
1. Gilman/7-2/Idle/Vs. McDonogh at Stevenson U, Sat.
2. Calvert Hall/7-2/Idle/Vs. Mount St. Joseph at Stevenson U, Sat.
3. River Hill/10-0/Def. Howard 55-20/Vs. Mount Hebron, Fri.
4. Arundel/10-0/Def. Southern 35-6/Vs. Meade, Fri.
5. Westminster/10-0/Def. South Carroll 42-7/Vs. Blake, Fri.
6. Old Mill/8-2/Lost to South River 36-35/Vs. South River, Fri.
7. Franklin/9-1/Def. Woodlawn 34-12/Vs. Hereford, Fri.
8. Dunbar/9-1/Def. Patterson 12-0/Vs. Forestville, Fri.
9. St. Paul’s/9-0/Def. Boys’ Latin 46-16/Vs. Archbishop Curley, Fri.
10. Archbishop Spalding/5-5/Lost to Mount St. Joseph 19-13/Season over.
11. Atholton/9-1/Def. Glenelg 28-14/Vs. Reservoir, Fri.
12. Broadneck/7-3/Lost to Meade 14-0/Season over.
13. Edmondson/9-1/Def. Digital Harbor 36-8/Vs. Douglass at Poly, Sat.
14. Milford Mill/9-1/Def. Eastern Tech 48-24/Vs. North Harford, Sat.
15. South River/8-2/Def. Old Mill 36-35/At Old Mill, Fri.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun