Most of the The Baltimore Sun’s Top 15 high school football teams won big again, but Week Seven also featured three teams losing to unranked opponents and couple of Top 10 teams, Calvert Hall and Dunbar, pulling out close wins for a second straight week. Here’s how all the teams in the Top 15 fared this weekend.
Look for the new rankings in Tuesday’s paper.
Ranking/Team/Record/Latest result/Next opponent/
1. Gilman/5-2/Def. Loyola 47-7/At Calvert Hall, Fri.
2. Calvert Hall/6-1/Def. McDonogh 19-12/Vs. Gilman, Fri.
3. River Hill/7-0/Def. Marriotts Ridge 62-0/At Reservoir, Fri.
4. Arundel/7-0/Def. Broadneck 47-17/At Severna Park, Thurs.
5. Westminster/7-0/Def. Winters Mill 41-7/Vs. Century, Fri.
6. Old Mill/6-1/Def. Annapolis 42-7/Vs. Southern, Thurs.
7. Franklin/6-1/Def. Kenwood 37-0/Vs. Parkville, Sat.
8. Dunbar/6-1/Def. Douglass 8-6/Vs. Poly at Mervo, Fri.
9. Mount St. Joseph/3-4/Lost to Archbishop Spalding 29-11/At McDonogh, Sat.
10. St. Paul’s/6-0/Def. John Carroll 34-0/At St. Vincent Pallotti, Fri.
11. Mount Hebron/5-2/Lost to Atholton 34-14/At Glenelg, Fri.
12. Broadneck/5-2/Lost to Arundel 47-17/Vs. North County, Sat.
13. Hereford/5-2/Lost to Milford Mill 42-35/Vs. Kenwood, Fri.
14. Edmondson/6-1/Def. Carver 41-0/Vs. City at Mervo, Fri.
15. South River/5-2/Def. Glen Burnie 68-8/At Northeast, Fri.