The ranks of the undefeated slimmed considerably this week with No. 3 River Hill’s win over No. 10 Mount Hebron, No. 4 Arundel’s win over No. 6 Old Mill and No. 8 Dunbar's win over No. 14 Edmondson. All four teams that lost this week fell to teams ranked ahead of them. Here’s how all the teams in the The Baltimore Sun’s Top 15 fared in Week 6.
Look for the new rankings in Tuesday’s paper.
Ranking/Team/Record/Latest result/Next opponent/
1. Gilman/4-2/Def. Archbishop Spalding 49-2/Vs. Loyola, Fri.
2. Calvert Hall/5-1/Def. No. 9 Mount St. Joseph 27-21, 2OT/Vs. McDonogh, Fri.
3. River Hill/6-0/Def. No. 10 Mount Hebron 37-0/At Marriotts Ridge, Fri.
4. Arundel/6-0/Def. No. 6 Old Mill 66-34/Vs. Broadneck, Fri.
5. Westminster/6-0/Def. F.S. Key 48-16/At Winters Mill, Fri.
6. Old Mill/5-1/Lost to No. 4 Arundel 66-34/At Annapolis, Fri.
7. Franklin/5-1/Def. Milford Mill 35-7/At Kenwood, Fri.
8. Dunbar/5-1/Def. No. 14 Edmondson 13-8/At Douglass, Fri.
9. Mount St. Joseph/3-3/Lost to No. 2 Calvert Hall 27-21/At Archbishop Spalding, Fri.
10. Mount Hebron/5-1/Lost to No. 3 River Hill 37-0/Vs. Atholton, Fri.
11. St. Paul’s/5-0/Def. Annapolis Area Christian 57-8/Vs. John Carroll, Fri.
12. Broadneck/5-1/Def. Annapolis 30-21/At Arundel, Fri.
13. Hereford/5-1/Def. Towson 49-0/At Milford Mill, Sat.
14. Edmondson/5-1/Lost to No. 8 Dunbar 13-8/Vs. Carver, Fri.
15. South River/4-2/Def. Severna Park 40-21/Vs. Glen Burnie Fri.