www.baltimoresun.com/sports/high-school/varsity-letters/bal-decision-on-whether-to-postpone-scholar-athlete-dinner-due-to-weather-to-be-made-tuesday-at-6-pm-20130304,0,508217.story

baltimoresun.com

50th Scholar Athlete Dinner could be postponed due to weather

Officials to decide at 6 p.m. Tuesday on whether to move event back two weeks

By Jeff Seidel

For The Baltimore Sun

7:53 PM EST, March 4, 2013

Advertisement

Officials from the 50th Scholar Athlete Dinner -- a football banquet -- will make a decision Tuesday at 6 p.m. about whether it will take place on Wednesday or be moved back two weeks due to the possible upcoming storm.

Dinner chairman Ken Mills said in an e-mail Monday that, if they wanted to postpone the banquet due to the expected storm on Wednesday, it would be shifted to March 20 at Martin's West.

Mills also said that this decision is going to be posted on the www.nffbaltimore.com web site.