The all-day basketball event at The Dome – also known as the Madison Square Recreation Center at 1401 E Biddle St. in East Baltimore – begins Saturday at noon with the middle school boys game, followed by the middle school girls game at 1:15 p.m.
Freshman boys (2:30), sophomore boys (3:45), high school girls (5) and junior boys (6:15) are up next.
- Baltimore's Division I boys basketball commitments for the 2014 class
- Mount St. Joseph guard Phil Booth commits to Villanova
- St. Frances forward Dwayne Morgan commits to Nevada-Las Vegas
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
- National Signing Day ceremonies [Pictures]
- February-March [Pictures]
See more photos »
The showcase game, featuring the Baltimore area’s best seniors, is set for 7:30 p.m. The John Crowder National Game – named for the former Mount Carmel forward who was fatally shot three years ago – will be headlined by St. Frances forward Dwayne Morgan (UNLV), Mount St. Joseph guard Phil Booth (Villanova) and Poly guard John Crosby.
In the juniors game, two players with multiple Division I offers in Milford Mill guard Justin Jenifer and Calvert Hall guard Drew Edwards are among the most notable players.
For more information on the Bmorehoops game, contact Troy Franklin at email@example.com. Franklin and Shawntra' O'Neal, the founder and CEO of bmorehoops.com, will be at The Dome on Saturday to answer questions about the event.