The IAAM A Conference girls lacrosse championship has been moved to Saturday at 5 p.m. at Gerstell Academy in Finksburg.
The title game had to be rescheduled from Sunday at McDaniel College because of a field conflict with an ECAC lacrosse game.
No. 1 and four-time defending champion McDonogh (20-0) is the top seed and will host No. 9 Maryvale (11-4), the fourth seed, in the semifinal rematch of last year's title game on Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. No. 4 St. Paul's (12-4), the second seed, will host No. 3 Bryn Mawr (11-4), the third seed, in the other semifinal, also Wednesday at 4:30.
- No. 9 Maryvale Prep beats No. 13 Severn 14-8 in IAAM quarterfinals
- Are surprises ahead in the IAAM A Conference lacrosse tournament?
- 2014 Varsity spring preview
- High school sports championships [Pictures]
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
- National Signing Day ceremonies [Pictures]
See more photos »
The B and C Conference finals will also be played at Gerstell with the C Conference at noon and the B Conference at 2:30 p.m.
If Beth Tfiloh advances to the C Conference final, the game will be moved to Monday at 4 p.m. at Roland Park.
In Wednesday's 4:30 B Conference semifinals, IND will play at top-seeded Park and Friends will play at second-seeded Mercy. In the B Conference semifinals, Beth Tfiloh plays at Indian Creek and St. Timothy's plays at Chapelgate, both at 4:30 on Wednesday.