This week’s Baltimore Sun Top 15 high school football action included three upsets as No. 2 McDonogh, No. 6 Old Mill and No. 13 Havre de Grace fell. It also featured the biggest offensive output for two teams all season with No. 3 Archbishop Spalding and Gilman rolling up 134 points. Overall, the ranked teams went 10-5 with the three upsets and two teams falling to higher-ranked opponents in Week 9.
Here’s a look at how the entire Top 15 fared over the weekend. Check in Tuesday to see the new poll on baltimoresun.com or in The Baltimore Sun.
1. St. Frances (9-0) This week: Def. No. 8 Mount Saint Joseph, 37-22. Next: At Silver Oak, Fri.
2. McDonogh (6-3) This week: Lost to No. 10 Calvert Hall, 35-21. Next: Vs. Gilman, Sat.
3. Archbishop Spalding (5-3) This week: Def. Gilman, 76-58. Next: At No. 8 Mount Saint Joseph, Sat.
4. Broadneck (9-0) This week: Def. Glen Burnie, 48-19. Next: Vs. Annapolis, Fri.
5. Howard (9-0) This week: Def. No. 15 Atholton, 40-0. At Oakland Mills, Fri.
6. Old Mill (6-3) This week: Lost to Arundel, 12-7. Next: At South River, Fri.
7. Meade (7-2) This week: Def. Northeast, 39-17. Next: At Glen Burnie, Fri.
8. Mount Saint Joseph (5-4) This week: Lost to No. 1 St. Frances, 37-22. Next: Vs. No 2 Archbishop Spalding, Sat.
9. Dunbar (7-1) This week: Def. Edmondson 42-18; Next: Vs. Patterson, Fri.
10. Calvert Hall (5-4) This week: Def. No. 2 McDonogh, 35-21. Next: TBD.
11. Milford Mill (8-1) This week: Def. Dundalk, 28-14. Next: At Dulaney, Sat.
12. River Hill (8-0) This week: Def. Glenelg, 20-0. Next: At Marriotts Ridge, Fri.
13. Havre de Grace (8-1) This week: Lost to Edgewood, 36-7. Next: Vs. North Harford, Fri.
14. Mervo (7-2) This week: Def. Digital Harbor, 35-6. Next: Vs. Edmondson, Fri.
15. Atholton (6-2) This week: Lost to No. 5 Howard, 40-0. Next: Vs. Long Reach, Fri.