As we’ve reached the midpoint of the regular season, only five of The Baltimore Sun’s Top 15 teams remain undefeated. This week, the Top 15 finished 10-4 with No. 11 Dunbar enjoying a bye week. Three losses came to other ranked teams while No. 13 Mervo took a road trip to Cincinnati and fell to Robert Taft.
Here’s a look at how the entire Top 15 fared this week. Check in Tuesday to see the new poll on baltimoresun.com or in The Baltimore Sun.
1. St. Frances (5-0) This week: Def. Loyola Blakefield, 65-0. Next: Vs. No. 2 McDonogh, Fri.
2. McDonogh (4-1) This week: Def. No. 4 Archbishop Spalding, 17-6. Next: At No. 1 St. Frances, Fri.
3. Mount Saint Joseph (4-2) This week: Lost to No. 8 Calvert Hall, 35-0. Next: Vs. Loyola Blakefield, Sat.
4. Archbishop Spalding (2-2) This week: Lost to No. 2 McDonogh, 17-6. Next: Vs. Friendship Collegiate, Fri.
5. Broadneck (5-0) This week: Def. Northeast, 42-21. Next: Vs. No. 9 Old Mill, Fri.
6. Franklin (4-1) This week: Def. Dundalk, 42-0. Next: Vs. Catonsville, Fri.
7. Howard (5-0) This week: Def. Wilde Lake, 34-13. Next: At Long Reach, Sat.
8. Calvert Hall (4-2) This week: Def. No. 3 Mount Saint Joseph, 35-0. Next: At Gilman, Fri.
9. Old Mill (4-1) This week: Def. North County, 49-26. Next: At No. 5 Broadneck, Fri.
10. Meade (4-1) This week: Def. Annapolis 42-8. Next: At Southern, Fri.
11. Dunbar (3-1) This week: Idle. Next: At Poly, Fri.
12. Long Reach (3-1) This week: Lost to No. 14 River Hill, 42-6. Next: Vs. No. 7 Howard, Sat.
13. Mervo (3-2) This week: Lost to Robert Taft (Ohio), 16-13. Next: At Patterson, Fri.
14. River Hill (4-0) This week: Def. No. 12 Long Reach, 42-6. Next: Vs. Mount Hebron, Fri.
15. Havre de Grace (5-0) This week: Def. Bel Air, 34-6. Next: At Elkton, Fri.