Meade, running back, senior
* Elusive 5-foot-11, 180-pound back set school record for rushing yards
* Ran 279 times for 2,179 yards and caught 18 passes for 185 yards; scored 20 touchdowns
* Ran for 225 yards, two touchdowns in state semifinal; 367 yards vs. Southern is second-highest single-game rushing total in Anne Arundel County history
* Mustangs coach Rich Holzer: "Kyle is the ideal combination of speed, power and size."
* Playing in the Baltimore Touchdown Club All-Star Game; has offer from Toledo
Patterson, running back, senior
* Powerful 6-foot, 195-pound downhill runner led Clippers to first regional title in nine years
* In 12 games, had 179 carries for 1,768 yards and 21 touchdowns
* Ran 27 times for 239 yards and two touchdowns in 14-0 win over Dunbar in regional final
* Clippers coach Larry Mitchell: "We called him Sherrod 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' … we needed him to guide our sled."
* Playing in the Crab Bowl; interest from Marshall, among others
Westminster, wide receiver, senior
* Steady 6-foot-4, 185 pound receiver set Carroll County single-season record with 73 catches.
* Gained 973 yards, scored nine touchdowns; also key downfield blocker
* Made 14 catches vs. Middletown; missed regional playoffs with a fractured wrist
* Owls coach Brad Wilson: "If there was one word to describe him it was consistent. He showed up in every game."
* Selected for the Baltimore Touchdown Club All-Star Game; signed to play lacrosse at Georgetown
Franklin, wide receiver, sophomore
* At 5-11, 155 pounds, area's fastest, most explosive player; a big play waiting to happen
* Had 50 catches for 1,052 yards, 12 touchdowns; also a top return man, had 1,816 all-purpose yards; had two interceptions at cornerback, 17 total touchdowns
* Scored two receiving touchdowns in 20-7 state championship win over Linganore
* Franklin coach Anthony Burgos: "Whenever he touches the ball, you never know what's going to happen."
River Hill, all purpose, senior
* Versatile 6-2, 225-pound tight end rarely came off the field
* Caught 19 passes for 350 yards, five touchdowns; ran 51 times for 407 yards, eight touchdowns
* At linebacker, had 52 solo tackles, 37 assisted, two sacks, three interceptions, one blocked kick; also returned punts
* Hawks coach Brian Van Deusen: "He did whatever we needed and he made big plays for us wherever we needed them."
* Playing in the Baltimore Touchdown Club All-Star game; a state champion wrestler, will wrestle at North Carolina
McDonogh, offensive line, senior
* Complete left tackle at 6-4, 290 pounds has plays from every game on his highlight reel
* Dominating, aggressive run blocker with great pass blocking technique
* Key blocker for an overwhelming rushing attack, offense that scored almost 40 points per game
* Eagles coach Dom Damico: "He was just a sledge hammer at the point of attack."
* Playing in Chesapeake Bowl, committed to Maryland
Meade, offensive line, senior
* At 6-6, 285 pounds, had good combination of size, speed and athleticism for left tackle
* Did not give up a sack, made 48 pancake blocks, blocked three field goals
* Led the way for a running game that gained nearly 3,400 yards
* Mustangs coach Rich Holzer: "Jake is an imposing force on the line."
* Committed to Navy; playing in the Crab Bowl
Fallston, offensive line, senior
* Smart 6-2, 285 pound center who excelled at calling out blocking assignments
* Able to get off the ball quickly to make blocks left and right, can also pull
* Led the way for a team total of 2,404 rushing yards
* Fallston coach Dave Cesky: "He leads by example, which is what brought our offensive line together."
* Getting Ivy League, FCS, Division II attention; will play in the Crab Bowl.
Glenelg, offensive line, junior
* Explosive drive blocker at tackle or guard with quick feet, athleticism for 6-4, 300 pounds
* Plowed the way for the Howard County champs, who ran for just under 3,000 yards
* Started every down for two years
* Glenelg coach Butch Schaffer: "He does everything well. He's one of the best linemen I've seen come through this area in a long time."
Perry Hall, offensive line, senior
* Anchored line for Baltimore County Division I champs' no-huddle offense that ran for 2,994 yards, passed for 2,127
* At 6-4, 305 pounds, could lead block for a run play or lock down the edge on a pass
* Gators coach Keith Robinson: "Matt's physical play set the tone for us week in and week out."
* Playing in Baltimore Touchdown Club All-Star game
* Offer from Monmouth, interest from Maryland, Stony Brook, Buffalo
North Harford, kicker, junior
* Second-year starter excelled in all facets of place kicking
* Perfect on 23 extra points; 8-for-10 on field goals, all in 27-to-39 yard range
* Scored all Hawks points in 9-7 win over Perry Hall with field goals of 25, 32, 37 yards
* Eighty percent of kickoffs were touchbacks
* Hawks coach Ken Brinkman: "He really worked hard on putting the ball in the end zone, which helped us win games."