* Eagles coach Dom Damico: "He plays like he's about 6-6 because of his wing span ... with his ability to play the ball at its highest point."
* Selected for Baltimore Touchdow Club All-Star Game, committed to Maryland
Meade, defensive end, senior
* At 6-5, 245 pounds, a crucial element in two-straight state semifinal appearances
* Excellent pass rusher with explosive burst and great hand placement
* Had 78 tackles, 8.5 sacks, 10 deflected passes; blocked two field goals
* Meade Coach Rich Holzer: "Niquekko is a prototypical DE in a pro scheme defense."
* Playing in the NUC All-American Game in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Offers from Towson and Old Dominion
Gilman, defensive end, senior
* Repeat first-team player opened season with 15 tackles against Good Counsel
* Physical 6-3, 225-pound defender who can come off edge, blitz or drop into pass coverage as outside linebacker
* Had 85 tackles, 16 for a loss, nine sacks and two forced fumbles
* Greyhounds coach Biff Poggi: "He's a very disruptive, high-energy player that you've got to mark where he is on the field all the time."
* Playing in the Under Armour All-America Bowl, offers from Miami, Maryland, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Penn State
Broadneck, defensive line, senior
* The 6-2, 285-pound nose tackle regularly fought off double teams, sometimes triple teams
* 63 tackles, 17 tackles for a loss and seven sacks; 135 career tackles