Broadneck, linebacker, senior
* The 6-2, 215-pound weak-side linebacker led team in tackles for third straight season
* Had 104 tackles, 20 tackles for a loss, 3.5 sacks, three caused fumbles
* Has 291 career tackles, believed to be a school record
* Bruins coach Rob Harris: "He's just always, always, always around the ball."
* Playing in the Baltimore Touchdown Club All-Star Game, interest from FCS programs, including Eastern Kentucky, Stetson
St. Paul's, linebacker, senior
* Intense 5-11, 200-pound leader for Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association B Conference champs
* Led team in tackles for a second season with 120; forced five fumbles, recovered two; had two interceptions, blocked two punts
* Ran 109 times for 507 yards and 10 touchdowns
* Crusaders coach Paul Bernstorf: "He really understands the game, anticipates what's going to happen and goes flying after it."
* Playing in the Crab Bowl; will play baseball at Bucknell
Old Mill, defensive back, senior
* Repeat first-team selection excelled as a 5-10, 170-pound safety but impacted all phases of game
* Had 58 tackles (35 solo) and two forced fumbles
* Also ran 151 times for 1,102 yards, 14 touchdowns; returned five kicks for 168 yards, one touchdown
* Patriots coach Chad McCormick: "The ball was rarely thrown to the middle because of his presence and big-play ability."