- No. 8 Hereford seeks to break record with ninth state title in boys lacrosse
- 2013 boys lacrosse players to watch
- 2013 boys lacrosse by the numbers
- High school sports in August-September 2014 [Pictures]
- High school sports championships [Pictures]
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Last season: 15-7, No. 6
Postseason: MIAA A Conference quarterfinalist
Outlook: A solid mix of talented returnees and promising newcomers makes the Admirals a formidable foe in the MIAA A Conference. Midfield is the team's strength, with senior Brett Bedard leading the unit. A young defense will look to jell quickly.
10. South River
Coach: Paul Noone
Last season: 20-0, No. 8
Postseason: Class 4A-3A state champion
Outlook: Coming off the program's first perfect season and second state crown since 2009, what can South River do for an encore? With All-Metro attackman Ben Chisolm and plenty of surrounding talent, the Seahawks are capable of nearing last season's lofty standard.
11. Archbishop Spalding
Coach: Kenneth "Bear" Davis
Last season: 6-10, No. 14
Outlook: Davis, in his second season, continues to establish the team's own identity as he wants the Cavaliers to focus on themselves rather than their tough opponents. With 19 players returning — 12 that started at some point last season — expect steady strides.
Coach: Josh Hatmaker
Last season: 17-3, No. 9
Postseason: Class 3A-2A state runner-up