Mamadou Ndiaye had 21 points, Dalvin Tapscott scored 13 and Marvin Williams added 11 as No. 10 Oakland Mills (6-0) defeated host Centennial, 70-65, in a Howard County game Monday.
The Scorpions led 36-25 at the half, but the Eagles made it close behind 23 points by Isaiah White.
No. 4 City 88, Lewis 14: Knights coach Daryl Wade cleared his bench in the second half.
- Bernetti heats up, lifts Atholton boys basketball past Glenelg
- Howard girls basketball holds on for 30-28 victory over Reservoir
- Baltimore Sun high school sports polls for Dec. 17, 2013
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
- National Signing Day ceremonies [Pictures]
- February-March [Pictures]
See more photos »
Kamau Stokes led City (4-0) with 17 points. Aaron Williams and Timmy Bond each added 12.
No. 6 Edmondson72, FAST 25: Kani Coles scored 19 points to lead the host Red Storm (5-0) over the Cheetahs in a Baltimore City game.
Thirteen Edmondson players scored at least one point.
Atholton 73, Glenelg 62: Michael Bernetti led all scorers with 28 points as the Raiders beat the visiting Gladiators in Howard County league play.
Ben Franklin 56, Archbishop Curley 53: Robert Goodwin had 16 points and five rebounds in an interconference game. With the win, Ben Franklin improved its record to 4-0.