Montique Wright and Derrick Green combined for 34 points to lead visiting No. 5 Lake Clifton over No. 13 Poly, 61-50, in a Baltimore City Division I boys basketball matchup Friday.
The Engineers (9-6) led 27-24 at the half, but the Lakers (15-2) made 26 of 31 free throws to put the game away. Wright also had 11 rebounds, and Green had 10. Guard John Crosby led the hosts with 16 points.
No. 10 Randallstown 92, Eastern Tech 59: Jerell Cooke scored 28 points to lead the host Rams (14-3) over the Mavericks. Devin Smith had 15 points.
- Brandon Quaranta named new boys soccer coach at McDonogh
- McDonogh up front through day one of MIAA wrestling championship
- No. 1 City survives rough boys basketball game vs. No. 6 Edmondson
- February-March [Pictures]
- High school sports championships [Pictures]
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
No. 8 New Town 76, Dundalk 55: Daniel Shand scored 25 points and Damien Hamler 19 to lead the host Titans.
No. 10 Catonsville 58, Chesapeake-BC 31: Taylor Barton led all scorers with 17 points as the visiting Comets (15-2) beat the Bayhawks in Baltimore County action.