Kenwood, junior, pitcher
• Held hitters to a .129 average in helping team to a 15-8 record
• Batted .509 with five home runs, six triples and a 1.038 slugging percentage
• Being recruited by Arizona State, Maryland, Virginia Tech and Virginia among others
Hammond, senior, infield-pitcher
• Named the 2010 Gatorade Maryland Baseball Player of the Year
• Third baseman batted .456 with eight home runs, six doubles and 35 RBIs for the No. 3 Golden Bears
• Right-hander went 5-0 with a 1.98 ERA and 32 strikeouts in 281/3 innings
• Will continue his career at Division II-power University of South Carolina-Aiken
Severna Park, senior, infield
• A five-tool player who hits for average and power and also is a stellar shortstop
• Hit .552 with a school-record on-base percentage of .711 and slugging percentage of 1.069, collecting seven home runs, seven doubles and a triple while leading the Falcons to a 19-4 mark
• Struck out just twice in 76 plate appearances and went 11-for-17 with runners in scoring position
• Will continue his career at the University of Maryland
Severna Park, junior, infield
• Third baseman batted .459 with four homers, nine doubles and a triple, and had an on-base percentage of .628
• Drove in a team-leading 35 runs, including six vs. Loyola, in helping the Falcons average 11 runs per game
• Was eight-for-eight on stolen base attempts
• A clutch player and team leader
Marriotts Ridge, senior, outfield-pitcher
• Leadoff batter hit .500 with seven doubles, six triples, a home run and a .640 on-base percentage, stealing 14 bases and scoring 26 runs
• Went 7-1 with a 2.17 ERA, striking out 37 and walking six
• Versatile fielder spent time at pitcher, center field, shortstop and third base
• Will continue his playing career at St. Joseph's University
Severna Park, senior, catcher
• Ranked No. 97 in Baseball Factory's list of the Top 100 High School Prospects
• Batted .446 with eight doubles, a triple, four home runs and 33 RBIs. Hit .559 with runners in scoring position.
• Left-handed catcher has a strong arm and excels at blocking the plate
• Will play at the University of Maryland
C. Milton Wright, junior, pitcher
• Six-foot-3 left-hander went 8-0 with a 0.92 ERA and 70 strikeouts in 532/3 innings
• Pitched complete games in seven of his eight starts, with a team-leading five shutouts
• Tossed a five-inning no-hitter against Harford Tech, a one-hit shutout against North East and a four-hit shutout against Atholton in the Class 3A state semifinals
• Orally committed to play at University of Maryland
Chesapeake-AA, senior, outfield-pitcher
• Batted .462 with seven homers, 11 doubles and 33 RBIs, leading the Cougars to the Class 4A state title game
• Went 10-2 with a 2.58 ERA and 122 strikeouts in 812/3 innings. Struck out 17 vs. Southern-AA and no-hit Arundel.
• Had two home runs and seven RBIs in win over Meade, and went 3-for-4 and earned the win versus defending Class 4A champion Severna Park.
• Will play at Anne Arundel Community College
Calvert Hall, senior, pitcher
• A big-game pitcher who was the class of the Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association A Conference, finishing 8-3 with a 2.59 ERA and 94 strikeouts in 73 innings against the area's top competition.
• Left-hander recorded two wins, including a four-hit shutout over A Conference champion Gilman, recording an ERA vs. the Greyhounds of 1.31 over three starts.
• Tossed a two-hit shutout vs. Virginia power Paul IV, striking out 11, and another two-hit shutout vs. Archbishop Spalding that put the Cardinals in the conference finals.
• Will continue his career at LaSalle University.
Old Mill, senior, infield-pitcher
• Shortstop hit .571 with four homers, eight doubles and 30 runs scored from the leadoff spot, reaching base nearly 63 percent of the time
• Set school records for highest single-season batting average and runs scored in a career (75)
Had 10 multi-hit games, including four-hit games against Arundel, Thomas Stone and Northeast
• Will continue his playing career at Salisbury University
Gilman, senior, outfield-closer
• He batted .449 with four homers, eight doubles, five triples and 43 RBIs for MIAA A Conference champions
• Also served as team's closer, picking up three wins and four saves
• Came out of the bullpen to earn the win in Gilman's 10-8 victory over Calvert Hall in MIAA A Conference finals
• Will play in the coming Brooks Robinson High School All-Star Game at Oriole Park, then continue his playing career at Wake Forest