In recent years, Elliott has built the Wolverines into a strong program that consistently competes in Class 1A.
- 2013 Spring All-Metro teams [Pictures]
- 2013 Girls Track and Field Performer of the Year: Ellie Gonzalez, Catholic, junior
- 2013 All-Metro first team for girls track and field
- High school sports in August-September 2014 [Pictures]
- High school sports championships [Pictures]
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Western Tech relied on All-Metro first-team selection Sharon Dorsey this season, but she had plenty of help as the Wolverines narrowly lost to Boonsboro, 112-111, in the state championship meet at Morgan State last month.
Before that, the Wolverines placed second at the Baltimore County meet and second in the North regional meet using the formula that Elliott has emphasized for years: balance and production from different spots.
“The girls had a solid showing in their final year competing in the 1A state classification, putting a cap on the outdoor season with a school-record seven state crowns” at the state championship meet, Elliott said. “I'm proud of their performance, and we hope to build on that next year as we enter the 2A bracket.”