Seven players with local ties were named to the All-Major League Lacrosse team Friday.
Chosen at attack were the Denver Outlaws' Brendan Mundorf (UMBC), who on Thursday was named the league's Most Valuable Player, and Ryan Boyle (Gilman) of the Boston Cannons.
Paul Rabil (Johns Hopkins), the Offensive Player of the Year with the Cannons, and Kyle Dixon (Archbishop Spalding) of the Chesapeake Bayhawks received All-MLL honors at midfield.
Selected on defense were the Ohio Machine's Kyle Hartzell (Salisbury, Archbishop Curley), the Bayhawks' Michael Evans (Hopkins, South River) and the Outlaws' Lee Zink (Maryland), the Defensive Player of the Year.
All-MLL team has local flavor
- 2012: Chesapeake Bayhawks photos
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: April-May [Pictures]
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: Feb.-March [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2013 season
- 2013 women's college lacrosse: May [pictures]
- 2013 women's college lacrosse: Feb.-April [Pictures]
See more photos »