Chris Boland, Johns Hopkins
- Week ahead for state men's college lacrosse teams
- Division I men's and women's college lacrosse games of the week
- Q&A with Loyola attackman Chris Palmer
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: April-May [Pictures]
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: Feb.-March [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2013 season
See more photos »
Boland ignited the No. 4 Blue Jays' come-from-behind, 12-11 overtime win against No. 8 Maryland last Saturday. He scored all five of his goals in the second half, including four in a 6-1 run that helped Johns Hopkins overcome a 7-2 deficit at halftime. Boland, who played in just two games last season before tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee, leads the team in goals (24) and points (34).
Kitty Cullen, Florida
Sophomore, Rockville, midfield
With six goals, the McDonogh graduate led the Gators to a franchise-defining 13-11 victory over then-No 2 Northwestern April 14 to help Florida win the American Lacrosse Conference regular-season championship in the program's second season. Cullen, who scored three of those goals on free-position shots, leads Division I in goals with 67 and goals per game with 4.79. Despite a knee injury that limited her to 30 minutes Sunday at Vanderbilt, Cullen had an assist in the 8-7 win that clinched the ALC title.