Baltimore has a rich heritage in both baseball and football.
- Is the American League East already a three-team race?
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles photo day [pictures]
- 2014 Orioles spring training [Pictures]
- Projecting the Orioles' Opening Day roster
- Peter Schmuck's Orioles player predictions
See more photos »
- Sights and sounds from Orioles FanFest [Video]
Meanwhile, Charm City was in love with the Colts when Johnny Unitas was tossing touchdowns to Raymond Berry back in the day. And when Baltimore was robbed of its pro football franchise on a snowy night back in 1984, the city had its heart broken. But the Ravens came to town, won a Super Bowl and have become one of the top franchises in the NFL. Baltimore bleeds purple now.
You tell me: Is Baltimore a baseball town or a football town?