Because doing a full, 32-team list of power rankings is too much work for a Monday afternoon, I will rank the top 11 teams in the NFL after each exciting football Sunday (that's where the "first and 10" comes in).
Here are my rankings heading into the "MNF" game between NFC West powerhouses Seattle and St. Louis:
1. Packers: In another big win, the Packers have gotten a scare with wideout Greg Jennings tweaking his knee.
2. Ravens: With Terrell Suggs letting his play doing the talking, the Ravens defense is bringing the chaos again.
3. Saints: With another win, the Saints are closing in on the 49ers in the race for the second seed in the NFC.
4. Patriots: They have won five straight games, but their porous pass defense looks like it could be a fatal flaw.
5. Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger will be hobbled with an ankle injury going into a huge game against the 49ers.
6. Texans: The resilient Texans, who have won seven straight games, are playoff-bound for the first time ever.
7. Broncos: The magic continues in Denver, with Tim Tebow’s arm and Matt Prater’s leg winning another in OT.
8. 49ers: They clinched their division, but they have lost two of three and could miss out on the No. 2 seed.
9. Jets: Rex Ryan’s Jets have quietly won three straight and the AFC’s final playoff spot is now theirs to lose.
10. Falcons: The Panthers pushed them to the limit Sunday, but Matt Ryan got it done in the fourth quarter.
11. Lions: Can Detroit hang on down the stretch and make the postseason for the first time since 1999?
Biggest riser (not on this list): The Cardinals stretched their win streak to three by knocking off the 49ers.
Biggest fall (not on this list): I guess the Colts should have this spot on lockdown until they finally win a game.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun