Because doing a full, 32-team list of power rankings is too much work for a Monday afternoon, I will rank the top 11 teams in the NFL after each exciting football Sunday (that's where the "first and 10" comes in).
4. Patriots: They might not lose a game the rest of the way, putting pressure on the Ravens to win out.
5. Steelers: They also might not lose again, putting even more pressure on the Ravens to finish 13-3.
7. Texans: Somehow still winning with a rookie third-stringer at QB, the Texans refuse to be buried.
8. Broncos: Winners of five in a row, and to channel Happy Gilmore, oh look, Tebow learned how to pass.
10. Falcons: Their 17-10 loss to the Texans looks bad on paper, but Houston’s defense is totally legit.
Biggest fall (not on this list): The Bills, who have arrived way too late to the “Suck for Luck” party.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun