Here's the balance of power heading into Monday night's thriller between the Chargers and Jaguars:
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
2. Saints: If there is any team that can take down the Packers this year, it’s Drew Brees and the Saints.
3. Ravens: The team set a new franchise record for carries in a game Sunday. Thank you, Cam Cameron.
4. Patriots: They might not lose a game the rest of the way, putting pressure on the Ravens to win out.
5. Steelers: They also might not lose again, putting even more pressure on the Ravens to finish 13-3.
6. 49ers: A convincing win over the Rams won’t make me forget how inept Alex Smith was last week.
7. Texans: Somehow still winning with a rookie third-stringer at QB, the Texans refuse to be buried.
8. Broncos: Winners of five in a row, and to channel Happy Gilmore, oh look, Tebow learned how to pass.
9. Jets: Rex Ryan and the Jets are quietly back in the hunt for the final wildcard spot in the AFC.
10. Falcons: Their 17-10 loss to the Texans looks bad on paper, but Houston’s defense is totally legit.
11. Cowboys: I still think they win the NFC East, but how are you going to lose a game to the Cardinals?
Biggest rise (not on this list): Matt Moore and the Dolphins, who embarrassed the Raiders this weekend.
Biggest fall (not on this list): The Bills, who have arrived way too late to the “Suck for Luck” party.