18. Chargers: Aldon Smith, OLB, Missouri. The Chargers need to replace Shawne Merriman, and Smith is a raw athlete who could either become a dominant pass rusher or a total bust.
20. Buccaneers: Brandon Harris, CB, Miami. Ronde Barber can still play even though he is an old guy. But looking into Tampa Bay's crystal ball, it would probably be wise for them to add some more youth at cornerback.
21. Chiefs: Mike Pouncey, G/C, Florida. The other, less talented Pouncey brother is still pretty good, and he'll be an upgrade on the interior for the Chiefs wherever they wind end up playing him.
22. Colts: Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College. The word you read all the time in scouting reports on this kid is "smart," and you need an above-average IQ to work with Peyton Manning.
23. Eagles: Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin. The Eagles tackled defense early in last year's draft. Now they address one of their few needs on offense.
24. Saints: J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin. New Orleans could use someone with Watt's ability to get in the backfield.
25. Seahawks: Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado. Smith could be on the rise in the next couple of months.
26. Ravens: Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland. The Ravens could use help at cornerback, linebacker and offensive tackle, but they really need a burner to stretch opposing defenses and open things up for Anquan Boldin, Todd Heap and Ray Rice. The Ravens didn't have many big plays in 2010 and Smith is a home-run hitter
27. Falcons: Justin Houston, DE, Georgia. After they got torched by the Packers in the playoffs, the Falcons clearly need to do something to slow down opposing passing attacks.
28. Patriots: Mikel Leshoure, RB, Illinois. They could turn to Leshoure to stop the revolving door at running back.
29. Bears: Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple. A penetrating defensive tackle, Wilkerson would fit nicely into the Bears' "Cover 2" scheme.
30. Jets: Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor. Kris Jenkins' career might be over, so the Jets have to find a new nose tackle.
31. Steelers: Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State. Offensive line is a perennial need in Pittsburgh.
32. Packers: Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State. Viewed as a streaky player, Paea is expected to wow scouts at workouts. The Packers will find a use for him.
***This post has been updated from its original version.