2. Packers: …And the same can be said for the Packers, so it’s no surprise they met in the Super Bowl.
3. Patriots: The Patriots, who forced 38 turnovers last season, added Albert Haynesworth to the mix.
4. Ravens: If Chuck Pagano lives up to the billing, sacks and interceptions should go up in 2011.
5. Jets: If only the Jets would have been able to sign Nnamdi Asomugha…
6. Chargers: The Chargers had the NFL’s top-ranked defense last year, but they only forced 23 turnovers.
7. Saints: The Saints have quietly upgraded their defense, especially on the defensive line.
8. Giants: The Giants recovered 23 fumbles in 2010, a crazy stat they aren’t going to duplicate.
9. Bears: I expect the Bears and their defense to take a step back in 2011
10. Eagles: They’re going to have one of the best defenses in the league, but will it translate to fantasy?
11. Vikings: Don’t forget about the Vikings defense. Last year was a down year, but they will bounce back.
12. Lions: Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley should create havoc on the defensive line for years
13. Cowboys: What will Rob Ryan be able to do with the caliber of talent the Cowboys have?
14. Falcons: This defense will be dangerous if they can muster a pass rush outside of John Abraham.
15. Chiefs: The Chiefs appear to be on the rise, and they should have one of the NFL’s best return games.
Matt Vensel is a blogger and community coordinator for The Baltimore Sun. Send your fantasy questions and comments to Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com, @mattvensel on Twitter or leave them in the comments section below.