Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
John Harbaugh says motivation is a two-way street for the Ravens and the Steelers. ... Prescott Burgess is headed to the injured reserve. ... Tony LaCava turned down the Orioles' offer to become their next general manager. ... For the first time in 13 years, the Orioles have multiple Gold Glove winners. ... Randy Edsall is "not panicking" about the Terps' 2-6 start. ... Navy was invited to join the Big East as a football-only member.
Hitting the links:
1. Inconsistency from both the Ravens and Steelers makes Sunday night's game tough to predict [Baltimore Sun]
3. Why is the rivalry wrapping up so early this year? [ESPN]
4. Ravens fans ask Mike Preston questions [Baltimore Sun]
6. Can the Ravens paint another masterpiece against the Steelers? [CSN Baltimore]
7. Quarterback pressure is the key to the success of the Baltimore defense [ESPN]
9. Will the Orioles sign any of the top free agents? Here is one man's projection [SI]
11. If Orioles fans can't laugh now, all hope is lost [The Loss Column]
13. Dalonte Hill is settling in as a high-profile Maryland assistant [Baltimore Sun]
14. A look at Dalonte Hill, Maryland's $300,000 man [Tracking the Terps]
Video of the morning:
This is why it should be taken seriously when fans run out on the field [via Hot Clicks]
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTube videos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, etc. and I’ll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun