Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
The Ravens beat the Arizona Cardinals, 30-27, for the biggest comeback in franchise history. ... Baltimore's offense had been flat-lining of late, and Anquan Boldin might as well have been a human defibrillator on Sunday. ... Terrell Suggs enjoyed one of his best days with the Ravens, finishing with 13 tackles, a sack, four tackles for losses and two QB hits. ... With Jerry Dipoto off the board, Tony LaCava is likely the favorite to become Orioles GM. ... The Orioles will be sporting the cartoon bird on their hats for the first time since 1988.
Hitting the links:
1. Here is what KVV learned on Sunday [Ravens Insider]
2. Mike Preston says that once again the Ravens didn't look the part of a championship team [Baltimore Sun]
3. Mike Preston handed out some grades [Baltimore Sun]
4. With Sunday's win, embattled OC Cam Cameron gets a reprieve for now, writes Kevin Cowherd [Baltimore Sun]
5. Anquan Boldin provided a second-half spark [MASN]
6. John Clayton says that Anquan Boldin bailed out the Ravens [ESPN]
7. The Ravens avoided the abyss with a lights-out second half [Sporting News]
8. The good, the bad and the ugly from Sunday's win [Baltimore Sports and Life]
9. On any given Sunday, a 20-point lead might not be enough [The New York Times]
10. A writer for the Cardinals' website assesses the damage after Sunday [AZCardinals.com]
11. Adam Schefter says the Ravens plan on slapping the franchise tag on Ray Rice [ESPN]
12. Is that the right move for the Ravens? [CBS Sports]
13. Apparently Joe Flacco got into a wrestling match with John Harbaugh and Flacco won [ESPN]
14. Brian Billick's insights in the booth are worth the baggage he brings [Z on TV]
15. Wide receivers have done Maryland quarterbacks no favors this season [Baltimore Sun]
16. Mark Turgeon and the Maryland men's basketball team will rely on five walk-ons [Baltimore Sun]
Video of the morning:
In case you missed this last week, here is Terrell Suggs singing an Alicia Keys song
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTube videos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, etc. and I’ll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.