Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
The Orioles lost to the Blue Jays, 13-0, on Wednesday night. It was their most lopsided shutout loss since July 4, 2006. ... The Orioles introduced first-round draft pick Dylan Bundy to Baltimore during the game. ... The Orioles dealt Michael Gonzalez to the Rangers in a waiver trade for reliever Pedro Strop. ... Rookie Tyrod Taylor, who will get the majority of the snaps in Thursday night's preseason game in Atlanta, is out to prove he's a viable No. 2 quarterback. ... Maryland tailback D.J. Adams and offensive lineman Cody Blue were suspended for Monday night's season opener against Miami for violating team rules.
Hitting the links:
2. Peter King with a Ravens season preview [SI]
3. John Clayton ranked quarterbacks again [ESPN]
9. How worried should the Ravens be about their offensive line? [SI]
12. Stepping down would be a step in the right direction for both Andy MacPhail and the Orioles [Baltimore Sun]
13. MacPhail, speculation and a green-cheese moon [Orioles Insider]
14. What's next if MacPhail doesn't return to the Orioles after the season? [The Loss Column]
15. Alfredo Simon's stock is on the rise [The Schmuck Stops Here]
16. What's going on with Matt Hobgood? [MASN]
19. Alex Semin and the curse of elite talent [Japers' Rink]
Video of the morning:
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTube videos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, etc. and I’ll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.