The NFL revealed new Nike Elite 51 Pro Bowl uniforms Tuesday, which they tout as "the game’s lightest and most breathable NFL Nike uniform to date."
As you may remember, the game's format has changed and no longer will feature the AFC vs. NFC. Instead, teams of all-stars will be drafted to two sides.
One team, modeled in the photo above with a Ravens helmet, will wear a white-and-orange color scheme, while the other will wear gray and "volt" green.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
"The uniform design and the game itself share a common theme that highlights the new, faster format for the Pro Bowl," the NFL said in its news release. "Rather than pitting the AFC vs. the NFC, the 2014 Pro Bowl will make fantasy football a reality, allowing players, coaches, and fans to vote for the two teams. Once selected, teams will compete in a 'best in the NFL' match-up built around speed and competition."
The game is scheduled for Jan. 26 in Honolulu.