The Dallas Cowboys conducted a huge tryout Friday, auditioning 16 players.
According to a league source, the Cowboys worked out punters Chas Henry, Daniel Sepulveda and T.J. Conley with punter Brian Moorman ruled out for Sunday's game against the Ravens with a groin injury. Punter Chris Jones is questionable with a knee injury.
Meanwhile, the Cowboys tried out six safeties.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Strong safety Barry Church is out for the season, and rookie fourth-round draft pick Matt Johnson is banged up.
So, the Cowboys took a look at former Green Bay Packers starting safety Charlie Peprah, former Texas A&M and Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Larry Asante, former Jacksonville Jaguars safety Gerald Alexander, former Kansas City Chiefs safety Mikail Baker, Vince Agnew and Rod Issac.
The Cowboys also worked out cornerbacks Kevin Thomas, Morgan Trent and Reggie Jones, quarterback Nick Stephens, wide receiver John Haggerty, tight end Fendi Onobun and offensive guard Robert Griffin.
The Cowboys travel to Baltimore today for Sunday's game at M&T Bank Stadium.