I'm afraid this is a little later than usual, but by design. It's hard coming back for a full week after a holiday weekend, and now is when you start feeling it. So here's the Coffee Companion, your excuse for a second or third cup this morning and the place where we recap the daily sports headlines from the previous day.
- Bud “The Stud” Norris gave up five runs in his return from the disabled list, and the Orioles lost 6-2 to the Nationals. It wasn’t the best homecoming after a long road trip, but the Orioles have been getting better production from Manny Machado, who homered last night.
- Some thoughts on the Orioles' trade possibilities, A.J. Pierzynski and more
- With solo home run Wednesday, Manny Machado continues recent success
- Bud Norris gives up five runs in return from DL as Orioles lose, 6-2, to the Nationals
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
- Orioles' division championships through the years [Pictures]
See more photos »
- The Orioles won’t have to face Yankees star Masahiro Tanaka Sunday, as Tanaka went on the DL Wednesday with elbow soreness.
- Former Maryland cornerback Dexter McDougle is impressing this spring with the Jets.