I had a pretty frustrating hockey game last night but couldn't get through my cage to bite anyone. I'm not really sure I would have, anyway. This is the Coffee Companion, where we recap the local sports headlines from yesterday.
- The Orioles couldn’t complete a second straight ninth-inning comeback last night in a 4-2 loss to the Chicago White Sox. T.J. McFarland saved the bullpen, but the team didn’t have the bench depth it needed to complete the comeback.
- Peter Schmuck feels like the team has defied explanation this year.
- Orioles' rally in bottom of ninth falls short in 4-2 loss to White Sox on Tuesday
- Manny Machado unveils his salsa line, professes his love for the tasty snack
- Orioles Prospect Watch 2014
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
- Orioles wearing throwback uniforms [Pictures]
See more photos »
- The Ravens’ second-year players were praised in camp, but Jeff Zrebiec believes they need to make a bigger leap than the 2012 draft class if the Ravens want to improve on last year’s 8-8 record.
- Suspended Dunbar football coach Lawrence Smith doesn’t want his team to boycott in response to his discipline.
- Baltimore native C.J. Fair hopes to hear his name called in Thursday night's NBA draft.