Orioles right-hander Bud Norris celebrated one of his eight strikeouts in Monday night's win over Anaheim with particular vigor.
Norris faced the best player in baseball, Mike Trout, with the bases loaded and two outs, and when Trout watched a 95-mph heater apparently grab the outside corner for strike three, Norris strutted back to the dugout and, well, showed him where that kind of heat came from.
- Baltimore Sun coverage: Orioles in the 2014 playoffs
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- 20 key moments from the Orioles' season [Pictures]
- Orioles celebrate American League East title [Pictures]
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
See more photos »
Trout argued the call, though wasn't ejected. Norris continued to be awesome, holding the Angels off the board for his remaining 2 2/3 innings. Bud the Stud, indeed.