- 7 a.m.-8 a.m. Tuesday: Vi Ripken is forced into her 1998 Lincoln Town Car between by a man wielding a handgun
- Tuesday: The suspect, who is described as a white male in his late 30s to early 40s, begins to drive a bound Vi Ripken throughout Central Maryland.
- 8:15 p.m. Tuesday: Baltimore County police receive a report about a suspicious vehicle carrying a man and an older woman on Ebenezer Road near White Marsh. A tag number leads authorities to discover the car is registered to Vi Ripken.
- 8:30 p.m. Tuesday: Baltimore County police contact the Aberdeen Police and a search begins.
- 5:35 a.m Wednesday: Baltimore County Police alert the media and the public that Vi Ripken has been reported missing.
- 6:15 a.m. Wednesday: Police find Vi Ripken unharmed in her vehicle near her home in Aberdeen.
- 11 a.m. Wednesday: Police disclose that Vi Ripken had been aducted at gunpoint and held for nearly 24 hours.
- 2:30 p.m. Wednesday: Aberdeen Police hold a press conference and explain some details of the case.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun